Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Symbiosis Project =)



In my science class, we had to do an assignment when we had to take a picture of a symbiosis relationship and type a paragraph. My picture was supposed to be my rabbit and I but I couldn't post, so here's my paragraph:
The picture for my project depicts the symbiotic relationship between my pet rabbit and I (which couldn't be posted ) =(. That picture was taken in South Brunswick. My pet rabbit and i show mutualism which is a symbiotic relationship in which both organisms benefit. In this relationship, my rabbit benefits because it is provided food and shelter while i have a companion that i take care of and play with. This is an important relationship because with pets they teach you responsibility, you become less lonely, and they always brighten up your day. Without pets like rabbits, life would be more stressful and you wouldn't be the happiest person in the world. It is also said that if you have a pet it will increase your lifespan too. That's why you should get a pet today! - By Vikinggirl15

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey vikinggirl! I love your blog i really love bunnies and i wish i had one to go along with my dog! Well keep on writing,

Bubbleslover09!

vikinggirl15 said...

Thanks BubbleCutie99 i luved your blog too i wish i could stop global warming for the sea animals too they are soo cute well talk to you later,

Vikinggirl15!