Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Science Rollercoaster Project Class Response Blog



In my science class, we are doing a project where we choose groups and make a roller coaster or skate park. My group and I decided to do a roller coaster and we called it The Elephant! because we made it have visual characteristics of an elephant. Three Interesting facts about our project are:
* We were supposed to include at least three hills and at least one real characteristic of a roller coaster such as a loop or a bend. * The purpose of this project was to display gravitational potential energy and rolling friction. * These roller coasters were only made out of household items such as paper towel rolls and cardboard. In my opinion, I think everyones roller coasters and skate parks look great especially our roller coaster THE ELEPHANT! - By Vikinggirl15!

No comments: