Tuesday, May 18, 2010

:)Aquarium Field Trip- Class Response Bloggg[;



A few weeks ago, my fellow peers and I went on a field trip to the Camden Aquarium. A few things I learned from this trip were:
- How all the organisms behaved in their environment or habitat.
- How these creatures interacted with each other.
- The symbiosis relationships between animals that were put together (ex: the hippos and birds).
- How these organisms rely on their resources in order to survive.
- How some aspects are just a matter of the circle of life (ex: hippos eating fish).
This trip was very exciting, fun, and educational all at once. I would reccommend and encourage anyone I can to go to the Camden Aquarium if they haven't done so already. Hopefully, anyone can have the same experience I did during the trip and enjoy and learn about everything I did. If I could I would love to go on this trip again. ~Vikinggirl15(:

No comments: